Tuesday, May 11, 2010

after a long break.......

yes, i am back again :)
it's had been a long time since i stop here.
before this, i had puposed to my superior WHY not do a group work with children in HOME? as there is alotof the children suffer psychological, emotionally, and most of them are in disequilibrium of emotion state. WHY not we do it and start group work?

for screening purpose, i had go to the HOME 3 times to review the file
the categorization work was done by my bos...

YES, finally, my group was given 10 of them, there will be a co-facilitator to help me.
and i am also become a co-facilitator for another group.

the preparation stage is a lot of work
screening, questionnaire
interview n etc

i would like to thanks: Melinda, Priscilla, Seok Binn, Phaik Nee and Cheng for theri effort to come out with a operatin Young Ones
with the agreement with them, i had distributed this mannual for my team in my workplace as guidance.

YES, i am not sure whether the team are going to use it?
but myself will try to run once and do some fine tuning :)

ALEX, thanky you again for willing to be my supervisor...
i will update u with my progress via blog and email

TQ

i think i am lucky,
and i think,
i am happy with what i doing now, though it is limited resources
but i learn to appreciate what i have and
contribute my effort for my community setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment