Saturday, October 10, 2009

Creative Art Play on World Mental Health Day






This is a wonderful day.
for me, i really felt satisfy, happy and too great....
by transforming the room to become a magic space
and using creative art and play therapy concept t play with children, adolescent and the parents
this is really wonderful
i am having so much fun too

Thankyou Menlinda and Pricila for the wonderful teamwork.
for Melinda, she is doing therapeutic story telling, and myself incharge for small world play.
children was so happy and love to play together... untill they forgotten themselves. hahaha

ya, the picture here showing that we are under the magic tree...
this is a magic tree with super natural strength

the children actually expressed themselves and be fun in the session. it's good enough they can open themselves to be enjoy
i am happy that 1 of my client had came and joint.
he is normal child, but with behavior problem... ....

i really miss the moment.... ....

2 comments:

  1. yup yup, this must be great! I really hope that I can be there..sob..sob...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I offer my congratulations to you all. From the pictures posted you definitely have make a very strong visible statement about Creative Art Therapy. Excellent team effort in promoting the Creative Arts in Therapy. Hope there will be more opportunities to come to show Penangnites what CAT can offer. Well done. Wish I was there to join in the fun too.

    ReplyDelete